Celebrate the busy bees that keep our fields pollinated with this tasty gin recipe.
For Lavender Simple Syrup:
½ cup sugar
½ cup water
3-4 tbsp. of dried or fresh lavender blossoms
For the Cocktail:
2oz Gray Jay London Dry Gin
1oz lemon juice
1oz lavender syrup
Lavender and lemon to garnish
Make the Lavender Syrup
1. Add sugar and water to a saucepan over medium high heat and stir until sugar dissolves.
2. Turn off heat and add the lavender blossoms. Let it steep for 5-10 minutes.
3. Let mixture cool completely before transferring it to a sealed container.
4. Store in the fridge up to one month.
1. Place all ingredients except the garnish in a shaker full of ice.
2. Shake until cold.
3. Strain into a martini glass and garnish with lavender and lemon
4. Sip away!