This Gin & Tonic recipe features our newest gin in the collection: The Gray Jay Gin.
Named after Canada's recommended National Bird, this gin's colour alone is worthy of national attention.
Order the full Cocktail Kit or a bottle of this unique craft gin here.
This Gray Jay G&T is best served in a Coppa or Balloon glass, with ice.
1-2oz Union Ten Gray Jay Gin
4oz Fever Tree Tonic
1 fresh or dehydrated orange wheel
Juniper berries to garnish
1. Fill glass halfway with ice
2. Stir ice cubes for 3-5 seconds to chill glass
3. Add Union Ten Gray Jay Gin
4. Add Fever Tree Tonic
5. Drop orange wheel into glass
6. Garnish with Juniper berries